SUCCESSFUL PICK-UP TIPS
ITEMS OUTSIDE THE CAN & BULK ITEMS
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED IN YOUR TRASH CONTAINER
- Appliances - Chemicals & Fuels - Electronics - Paint *
- Asbestos - Household Hazardous Waste * - Furniture - Pesticides
- Batteries larger than D-cell - Construction Materials/Debris - Ashes/Sand * - Tires
- Cement - Compact Fluorescent Bulbs - Yard Waste - Items sticking out of can
* Click HERE to review Household Hazardous Waste & other options to dispose of certain items safely
* Ashes/Sand: Very small amount is permitted as long as the driver can easily lift the can. If you need to dispose, split the load in another can or in the next week's pick up. If you dispose of in another bag outside of the can, call the office to inform so a driver note can be made.
* Paint cans MUST be completely dry and left outside by the can with the lid off (kitty litter or sand in the can left in the sun dries liquid paint. Click HERE for other great idea)
HELPFUL TIPS & INFORMATION FOR CAN & DUMPSTER SERVICE
LakeShore Recycling & Disposal makes every effort to provide quality service. Please be sure to read our helpful tips to ensure safe, efficient, and successful pick-ups.
LAKESHORE RECYCLING & DISPOSAL New Buffalo, MI
139 N Whittaker St, New Buffalo, MI 49117